Our tutors will
mark compositions written and e-mailed to them at firstname.lastname@example.org This service is provided free of charge.
They will assess the composition and make
recommendations to improve your language, content and style. Please provide a
return e-mail address so that their recommendations can be sent to you.
For each composition, you are advised to
spend about 60 minutes and write between 350 and 600 words.
1. Describe an incident in which you felt you
were treated unfairly.
2. Describe what happened during your first
days at your present school.
3. Describe a famous place that you have
4. Describe an occasion when you received an
5. Write a description of the character and
background of one of the following:
Either (a) your
or (b) your best
6. Describe your daily journey to school.
7. You are going to write your life story.
Describe two or three incidents that will
interest your readers.
Back to English